STRUCTURAL GLASS SYSTEMS & SOLAR CANOPIES
ReNüTeq® Glaz™ Series | Structural Glass & Canopy Solutions with NOVUM Structures
Steel Connectors + SEB (Structural Engineered Bamboo)
Renewable structural material technology SEB (Structural Engineered Bamboo) and performance structural glass systems by NOVUM Structures are combined to create structural glazing solutions designed and developed specifically for the client and project requirements. ReNüTeq in collaboration with NOVUM provides design assist, engineering, and installation of kitted solutions integrated seamlessly with the most rapidly renewable resource available.
Technical | Design Assist | Sales
Contact: J.B. Howell - NOVUM Structures
Direct Phone: +1.312.375.7339
STRUCTURAL GLASS SYSTEMS
POINT SUPPORTED GLASS
SPIDER CONNECTED GLASS
CANOPIES + SOLAR POWERED
STRUCTURAL GLASS ROOFS
Custom units are created for every project from your architectural specifications. We provide detailed shop drawings
of the structural system to ensure your requirements are met.
Once approved, our expert fabricators begin to craft the SEB (Structural Engineered Bamboo) structure, taking the utmost care in providing this premium product.
- 200 Series – 2” x 4”-10”(Depth) Cross Sections
- 250 Series – 2.5” x 4”-10”(Depth) Cross Sections
- 300 Series – 3” x 5”-12”(Depth) Cross Sections
- 400 Series - 4" x 6"- 12" (Depth) Cross Sections)
- Custom Sizing - As required Structurally
- Curved and Cambered Structural Components
- Lengths are designed to meet project requirements
- Commercial Grade Factory finished to meet design specification
(Swatch approval required)
- Custom colors available.
Standards - Certifications
LEED V-4 and BREEAM Qualified
MRc1 - Building Life Cycle Impact Reduction
MRc3 - Building Product Disclosure - Sourcing
EQc2- Low Emitting Materials (No added formaldehyde)
INc1 - Innovation in Design (Life Cycle/Environment Impact)